To ensure compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) before May 18, 2018, forward-thinking companies are reviewing and updating data processes, employee skills and appropriate technologies. By this date, all companies doing business in the European Union (EU), irrespective of the location of their corporate headquarters must secure a clear opt-in before capturing, storing and using a person’s personally identifiable information data.
- How you can ensure company-wide data compliance standards (including GDPR legislation)
- The benefits of data privacy
- The SiriusDecisions Data Privacy Compliance Model
- How to structure a data privacy compliance team
- How to implement a data privacy compliance process